Society for Family Health (SFH) Rwanda was established in 2012 following a partnership arrangement between Population Services International (PSI), the Government of Rwanda (through the Ministry of Health) and USAID. Improving the health of the Rwandan communities is our core goal. We provide the communities with readily accessible life-saving products, accurate health information, and services that empower communities to make informed and healthy choices. We work in partnership with the Local Communities, Community Based Organisations and Partners to change social and behavioral norms. We work to make sure that good health is accessible to all. SFH’s major interventions are centered on promotion of behavior change practices through innovation in health communication and social marketing in areas related to:
- Family Planning,
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- Maternal and Child Health
- Access to Healthcare
Our vision:Inspiring healthier lives for Rwandans and beyond
To provide health promotion interventions using evidence based social and behavior change communication and social marketing to empower Rwandans to choose healthier lives.
Our Core Values
- Results Focused: We are committed to measurable health impact.
- Efficiency: We are predisposed to action and averse to bureaucracy.
- Accountability: We are answerable to our stakeholders.
- Long-Term Commitment: We are determined to serve people with lasting solutions.
- Innovation: We strive for consistent improvement and creativity for better solutions and results.
Integrity: We are honest and transparent in our dealings. We are committed to objectively assessing our results